ShareFoodHunt

Tuesday 24 June 2014

Platinum fashion mall Food Court, Bangkok Pratunam

Crispy fried oyster omelette. 75 baht



Seafood Pad Thai  75 baht .


Tom yam pork soup noodle 50 baht

Stall No.P13 . Is the one who selling good pad Thai food & oyster omelette.

Stall No.4. Pork soup noodle.



Taste overall : 9/10
Hygiene : 8/10
Price : normal 
Service :6.5/10

#ShareFoodHunt 

If you are looking for good Thai food and you didn't have much time to hunt for outside Thai food . You should try this food court.  Usually food court didn't serve really good taste food but this is optional. They serve good food. I came here to try it out , it because I'm running out of time , doing my last shopping and lunch in 2 hour. . I made it. Safe a lot time when I test this place and I found out it taste good. My next trip I know where I should go for lunch , when I'm hungry at this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment