ShareFoodHunt

Saturday 22 November 2014

Penang, Thai Boat Noodle, CF Food Court

CF Food Court




Thai Boat Noodle @ Must Try



Pork Thai Noodle



Zoom in 




Heard some of my friend said this Thai boat Noodle was good, so I plan to give a try today but I'm not that hungry, so me and my gf just ordered a normal size pork noodle to try .  After finishing this bowl . my gf said she want order another bowl , I said I had enough , she said nvm then next time we come again but She want to order big bowl without sharing with me ........ So i guess this Thai noodle really have to share to everyone out there to give a try .  Don't order small just go for big bowl , I'm sure you will finish it.


ShareFoodHunt
 

---------------------

Shop Name: Thai boat Noodle

Shop Address: CF Food Court near Penang jetty
 
 

Foods Review:

------------------

Taste: 9/10

Portion: Order small(regret should order big one)

Hygiene: 5/10 due to location is food court

Friendly: 8/10

Stall Decoration: 7/10 compare to other Stall
 

Additional info:
 

Must try if you love Thai noodle! Nothing much I can say just go and eat and share us your review.
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment