ShareFoodHunt

Wednesday 26 November 2014

[Penang Old Kopitiam] The Cheapest Original Hainanese Chicken Chop InTown, Hai Onn Restaurant




Hai Onn Restaurant, a Kopitiam that has been operating more than 70 years. This restaurant Is 100% Original Hainanese Boss and the worker, Is located at Burna Road and you must prepare yourself to wait for the food to be serve, for me I waited 2 hour for my meal to be serve, due to one of the staff on MC that day. So the boss told me today will take a little more time for us to prepare the food, if you are ok then you can wait . Well I'm Hainanese food lover so I'm ok I prepare myself to wait but end up 2 hour passed .



After a long wait Finally my turn to order, once your order been made waitress will bring you spoon, fork, knife and the special sauce and tomato sauce. So now you do need to wait again....

Toast Bread with Kaya+butter - Rm1.20

My appetizer, toast bread with Homemade Kaya+butter, Love that Homemade Kaya , So delicious next time ask them add more .

Roti Babi (Per Piece) - Rm3.00

How Roti Babi look like? Now you can see the Original Roti Babi that everyone wonder how it look like. Well some other Hainanese people make it differently some they will add Kaya sauce. For me this dishes Hmmmm so so.. 


Too bored nothing to do while waiting for my main dish to be serve just hang around and take some photos.


My stomach is making some funny sound, when I saw this mother of two kids enjoying their Chicken Chop! , LoL I asked the waitress, when is my turn she reply Oh.. This Aunty came around 2pm to order the food and she went off to pick her kids and come back at 4:30+pm yet they still need to wait a little while more to get the food serve... I was like oooook... I wait .. 


So I guess I'm still need to wait more longer because behind my table , This uncle fall asleep when he was waiting for his turn .... Guess what! He order a fried noodle. Yet he still bare with it wait and wait without complaints..

Chicken Chop Rm3.80 

Wooohooo! My turn , look good . So Original Hainanese Chicken Chop look, So let's try it.


Smell good and taste so good! Worth waiting, at first I wonder why they giving me A Spoon for? I didn't order any soup..


After I finish that delicious chicken chop I immediately use the spoon and scoop the gravy and drink it. So tasty so good. No wonder that 2 kids finish up all the gravy. A Must Try shop! 


ShareFoodHunt 
---------------------
Shop Name: Hai Onn Hainanese Restaurant 
Shop Address: No.53-55 Burmah Road
Contact Number: 04-2274751
Operating hours: 12:30pm - 8:00pm
Close on: Monday Close


Foods Review: 27/Nov/2014
------------------
Taste: 9/10
Portion: 4.5/10 medium-small
Hygiene:7/10
Friendly:9/10 (Maybe I spoke with them Hainanese)
Shop Decoration:5/10 remain old taste nothing fancy.

Additional info: 
If you love Hainanese food then you should try this.



No comments:

Post a Comment